Basic adult (18+) memberships are $50 per month. A number of discounts are available (see below).
The benefits of membership include:
- A keyfob for 24/7 entry
- Storage space (subject to current availability)
- Access to all tools, including member-only tools
- Note: Some tools require proof of proficiency
- The ability to host your guests here
- 50% off workshop fees
- Voting rights in makerspace decisions
- College student (currently-enrolled, full-time) memberships are $25 per month.
- Senior (55+) and veteran (currently on active duty or honorably-discharged) memberships are $25 per month.
- Family (adult member of the same household, limit one per full member) memberships are $10 per month.
- Youth memberships (13-17):
- Age 16 thru 17 must have a parental liability waiver signed and must have an adult member willing to host them present while at the makerspace. These memberships are $20 per month.
- Age 13 thru 15 must have a parental liability waiver signed, must have a parent/legal guardian present and must have an adult member (which may also be the parent or legal guardian) willing to host them present while at the makerspace. These memberships are $10 per month.
- Members who joined before February 28, 2018, participated in the "making" of the makerspace, and had their contribution approved by the Operations Committee will enjoy a reduced fee of $30 per month for the first 12 months of their membership.
- Founders Club members who qualify for a reduced membership rate (such as Educational, Senior or Veteran) will enjoy a reduced fee of $20 for the first 12 months of their membership.
- See our Grand Opening press release for more information.
Our membership prices cover only the cost of maintaining our space and its utilities, and do not extend to supplies, special workshops, or events. If you have a special financial circumstance or are unable to pay dues for any reason, please contact the Operations Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your situation.
Please contact us for more information about memberships allowing commercial use of the space.
Please contact us for more information about providing MakerSpace memberships as a benefit for your employees.
We charge a one-time fee of $5 for each key fob or card issued, charged at the time of issuance.
There are no recurring or other handling fees at this time.