M3D 3D Printer
From Rockford MakerSpace Wiki
Back to Tools and Equipment
Cost To Use
- $0.03 per gram of filament for RMS-provided filament
- $0.02 per gram of filament for user-provided filament (to cover printer operating cost and "wear-and-tear")
- You MUST BE TRAINED before using it alone. Ask for help from those who have been trained, and contact the Area Captain to set up an appointment for your training.
- Supports Tough 3D Ink, PLA 3D Ink, Carbon Fiber 3D Ink, Color Changing Chameleon 3D Ink, ABS-R 3D Ink, and for expert users, ABS and Nylon and other industry standard materials.
- 50-350 micron layer resolution
- 15 micron X and Y positioning accuracy
- Filament: standard 1.75mm. 1/2lb rolls fit within print bed and allow you to try a variety of materials and colors for less! Standard filament rolls also supported.
- Print height: 116mm (4.6")
- Base Print Area: 109mm x 113mm
- Print Area Above 74mm: 91mm x 84mm
- Removable Print Bed Size: 128x128mm
- Printer Dimensions: It's a cube, 7.3 in (185 mm) per side.
- Printer weight: 1kg (2.2 lbs)
- Package weight: 2kg - 2.7kg (4.4 lbs - 6 lbs)
- USB Compatible
- File Types Supported: .stl, .obj
- Compatible with Mac and PC
- Not available
__/__/17 - Purchased