Horizontal/vertical metal cutting band saw
Central Machinery (Harbor Freight #93762)
Cost To Use
- No charge; member must provide own consumable materials
- Restricted to Members Only
You MUST BE TRAINED before using it alone. Ask for help from those who have been trained, and contact the Area Captain to set up an appointment for your training.
Settings and tutorial on using it.
- Cutting angles (deg): 0-55°
- Cutting capacity: 4 in. x 6 in. (rectangle), 4-1/2 in. (round)
- Horsepower (hp): 1
- Speed (max): 80, 120, 200 feet per minute
- Number of speeds: 3
- Teeth per inch (TPI): 14
- Blade length: 64-1/2 in.
- Blade width: 1/2 in.
- Shipping Weight: 131.00 lb.
- Size(s): 4 in. x 6 in.
- Table dimensions:
- horizontal: 11-1/2 in. L x 7-1/2 in. W x 23-1/2 in.
- vertical: 9-5/8 in. L x 9-1/2 in. W x 33-1/2 in.
- Throat depth: 4-1/2 in.
- Accessories Included Stand
- Power: 120V 7A
Purchased by TAC/Rockford MakerSpace
- __/__/__ - Arrived at Makerspace