From Rockford MakerSpace Wiki
Tools and Equipment
Tool Shop model 240-2949 with Central Machinery stand # 46407
Cost To Use
- No charge
- Restricted to Members Only
- You MUST BE TRAINED before using it alone. Ask for help from those who have been trained, and contact the Area Captain to set up an appointment for your training.
- electrical: 120 V / 60 Hz / 1.8 A
- max stock length/diameter: 40" long, 14" diameter
- motor: 1/2 HP @ 1800 RPM
- operating speeds (RPM): 930, 1500, 2050, 2500
- swing over bed: 13-13/16"
- tail stock quill travel: 3-1/8"
- tool rest width: 11-7/8"
- drive method: belt & pulley
- belt type: rubber V-type 8-510
- worktable: 7-3/8" W x 4-7/8" Deep
- Not available
On loan from Rob Wise
- 12/14/17 - Delivered to RMS