From Rockford MakerSpace Wiki
Tools and Equipment
Shopsmith Mark V
Note: Image shown is a representative sample; not the actual unit.
Cost To Use
- No charge
- Restricted to Members Only
- You MUST BE TRAINED before using it alone. Ask for help from those who have been trained, and contact the Area Captain to set up an appointment for your training.
- Unit can be configured to function as multiple tools. Do NOT attempt to reconfigure it yourself unless you have been fully trained on the procedure.
- table saw (we highly recommend NOT using this feature; use the dedicated table saw instead)
- disc sander
- drill press
- horizontal boring machine
- 1-1/8 HP
- mechanical speed control dial
- 700 RPM to 5,200 RPM
- Available for use
- Note: Reconfiguration may be required, depending on function desired
- donated by Wally ___
- Manuals are available on the manufacturer's website