From Rockford MakerSpace Wiki
Back to Tools and Equipment
Derek Laser Technology, China
Cost To Use
$10/hr of cutting time
Donation box next to device.
Contact Area Captain for details.
- Restricted to Members Only
- You MUST BE TRAINED before using it alone. Ask for help from those who have been trained, and contact the Area Captain to set up an appointment for your training.
Settings and tutorial on using it.
- Laser power: 150W, as claimed by factory.
- Laser type: Hermetic CO2 glass tube F6
- Working area: 1300mm X 900mm (Approx. 51“ x 35.4”)
- Data transfer interface: USB and wifi
- Cooling: Water Chiller cw3000
- Firmware: Rworks v8
- Controller: Ruida 6442S
- Machine dimensions： enormous
- Net Weight: too much
- 05/12/17 - Arrived at Makerspace
- 08/11/17 - Ready to Use